Japanese milk bread Cara Luna Maya. The softest, & milkiest Japanese milk bread, that will make the best sandwiches or dinner rolls! Learn step by step how to make the perfect milk bread loaf. Milk bread (also known as Hokkaido milk bread) is a lightly-sweetened Japanese white bread that's incredibly soft and fluffy.
It's the perfect everyday loaf, from sandwiches to toast, and is one you need to try! Classic Japanese Milk Bread recipe made with cream, milk, and an extra special something that makes it super soft, fluffy, and moist. Stays fresh for days longer than regular bread. Anda dapat memasak Japanese milk bread menggunakan 7 resep dan 8 langkah. Inilah cara Anda membuat itu.
Resep Untuk Membuat Japanese milk bread
- Persiapkan 275 gr dari tepung cakra.
- Anda membutuhkan 30 gr dari gula pasir.
- Kemudian 25 gr dari susu bubuk.
- Anda membutuhkan 1 sdt dari fermipan.
- Kemudian 180 ml dari susu cair dingin.
- Persiapkan Sedikit dari garam.
- Persiapkan 35 gr dari mentega putih/margarin.
Making Japanese milk bread for a change. The flavor of a good loaf, the cracking sound of biting into a freshly baked baguette, and the texture of the soft crumb is. Soft as clouds, white as snow, Japanese milk bread is the tender everyday loaf we want to bake right now. The precision required is an excellent excuse to buy a scale, but if you still want to measure out.
Cara Mebuat Japanese milk bread
- Campur semua bahan kecuali margarin dan garam.
- Ulen sampai setengah Kalis lalu masukkan margarin+garam.
- Mixer sampai Kalis elastis.
- Bagi adonan sma rata menjadi 4 beri pewarna bulatkan diamkan selama 30 menit.
- Bagi lg tiap adonan menjadi 4 lalu diisi bulatkan kembali tata dlm loyang diamkan sampai mengembang 2x lipat.
- Klo sudah mengembang taburi dgn tepung pake saringan biar rata.
- Oven selama 35 menit dgn suhu 150° sampai matang Tergantung masing2 oven ya....
- Note: oven sebelumnya dipanaskan dulu ya selama 10 menit.
Japanese milk bread (also known as Hokkaido milk bread) is known for it's distinct slightly sweet flavor and soft interior. The secret to this fluffy milk bread is it's use of a starter (water roux). Japanese milk bread is a soft, enriched bread with a signature springy texture that comes from Love homemade bread, but wish you could enjoy that soft, fresh-from-the-oven taste and texture the. Also called Japanese Milk Bread, this milk bread is made very differently and is very moist and also has a light, fluffy and slightly chewy texture. These Japanese milk bread rolls are pillowy soft and fluffy and stay that way for days without any preservatives by using a technique known as the tangzhong method.