Japanese milk bread Cara Luna Maya. The softest, & milkiest Japanese milk bread, that will make the best sandwiches or dinner rolls! Learn step by step how to make the perfect milk bread loaf. Milk bread (also known as Hokkaido milk bread) is a lightly-sweetened Japanese white bread that's incredibly soft and fluffy.
It's the perfect everyday loaf, from sandwiches to toast, and is one you need to try! Classic Japanese Milk Bread recipe made with cream, milk, and an extra special something that makes it super soft, fluffy, and moist. Stays fresh for days longer than regular bread. Anda dapat memasak Japanese milk bread menggunakan 7 resep dan 6 langkah. Inilah cara Anda membuat ini.
Resep Untuk Membuat Japanese milk bread
- Persiapkan 230 gr dari terigu protein tinggi.
- Persiapkan 30 gr dari terigu protein sedang.
- Kemudian 30 gr dari gula pasir (sy 50 gr krn ngga pake isian).
- Persiapkan 3 gr dari ragi instant.
- Anda membutuhkan 20 gr dari whiping cream bubuk + susu cair dingin =185 gr.
- Kemudian 30 gr dari butter.
- Persiapkan 1/2 sdt dari garam.
Making Japanese milk bread for a change. The flavor of a good loaf, the cracking sound of biting into a freshly baked baguette, and the texture of the soft crumb is. Soft as clouds, white as snow, Japanese milk bread is the tender everyday loaf we want to bake right now. The precision required is an excellent excuse to buy a scale, but if you still want to measure out.
Cara Mebuat Japanese milk bread
- Aduk sampai tercampur rata..terigu,gula dan ragi.Masukkan susu sedikit demi sedikit,uleni sampai kalis..
- Masukkan butter,uleni sampai elastis.(test window pane).
- Bulatkan adonan,diamkan kurang lebih 1 jam sampai mengembang 2 kali..
- Kempeskan adonan,bagi 4 dan beri warna sesuai selera,lalu bulatkan.Diamkan sampai.mengembang 2 kali (1 jam).
- Bagi tiap warna menjadi 4 bagian (total 16 bh).bulatkan dan susun dalam loyang ukuran 20 x 20.(Kalau pengin diisi coklat/keju boleh ditambahkan)Diamkan lagi sampai mengembang 2 kali..
- Sebelum mauk oven,beri taburan tepung terigu diatasnya (pakai saringan,biar rapi).Oven 20 -25 menit suhu 160 derajat dengan api bawah..
Japanese milk bread (also known as Hokkaido milk bread) is known for it's distinct slightly sweet flavor and soft interior. The secret to this fluffy milk bread is it's use of a starter (water roux). Japanese milk bread is a soft, enriched bread with a signature springy texture that comes from Love homemade bread, but wish you could enjoy that soft, fresh-from-the-oven taste and texture the. Also called Japanese Milk Bread, this milk bread is made very differently and is very moist and also has a light, fluffy and slightly chewy texture. These Japanese milk bread rolls are pillowy soft and fluffy and stay that way for days without any preservatives by using a technique known as the tangzhong method.