Japanese Milk Bread Cara Luna Maya. The softest, & milkiest Japanese milk bread, that will make the best sandwiches or dinner rolls! Learn step by step how to make the perfect milk bread loaf. Milk bread (also known as Hokkaido milk bread) is a lightly-sweetened Japanese white bread that's incredibly soft and fluffy.
It's the perfect everyday loaf, from sandwiches to toast, and is one you need to try! Classic Japanese Milk Bread recipe made with cream, milk, and an extra special something that makes it super soft, fluffy, and moist. Stays fresh for days longer than regular bread. Anda dapat memasak Japanese Milk Bread menggunakan 10 resep dan 4 langkah. Inilah cara Anda membuat ini.
Resep Untuk Membuat Japanese Milk Bread
- Persiapkan 275 gr dari Tepung protein tinggi.
- Kemudian 25 gr dari Susu bubuk.
- Anda membutuhkan 40 gr dari Gula pasir.
- Persiapkan 1 sdt dari Ragi.
- Persiapkan 190-200 ml dari Susu cair.
- Anda membutuhkan 35 gr dari Butter.
- Kemudian 1/2 sdt dari Garam.
- Anda membutuhkan secukupnya dari Pewarna merah.
- Kemudian dari Isian :.
- Anda membutuhkan secukupnya dari Milk compound chocolate colatta.
Making Japanese milk bread for a change. The flavor of a good loaf, the cracking sound of biting into a freshly baked baguette, and the texture of the soft crumb is. Soft as clouds, white as snow, Japanese milk bread is the tender everyday loaf we want to bake right now. The precision required is an excellent excuse to buy a scale, but if you still want to measure out.
Cara Mebuat Japanese Milk Bread
- Aduk rata tepung, susu bubuk, gula, ragi lalu masukan susu cair mixer sampai setengah kalis.
- Masukan butter dan garam lalu mixer lagi sampai kalis elastis, bagi 2 adonan beri pewarna merah mixer lagi sampai rata..
- Timbang adonan, saya kurang lebih 34gr sebanyak 16pcs, beri isian lalu bulatkan dan susun di loyang petak uk.22 yang sudah dialasi kertas roti.
- Panggang dengan suhu 150°c selama kurang lebih 20 menit atau sampai matang..
Japanese milk bread (also known as Hokkaido milk bread) is known for it's distinct slightly sweet flavor and soft interior. The secret to this fluffy milk bread is it's use of a starter (water roux). Japanese milk bread is a soft, enriched bread with a signature springy texture that comes from Love homemade bread, but wish you could enjoy that soft, fresh-from-the-oven taste and texture the. Also called Japanese Milk Bread, this milk bread is made very differently and is very moist and also has a light, fluffy and slightly chewy texture. These Japanese milk bread rolls are pillowy soft and fluffy and stay that way for days without any preservatives by using a technique known as the tangzhong method.