Japanese Milk Bread Cara Luna Maya. The softest, & milkiest Japanese milk bread, that will make the best sandwiches or dinner rolls! Learn step by step how to make the perfect milk bread loaf. Milk bread (also known as Hokkaido milk bread) is a lightly-sweetened Japanese white bread that's incredibly soft and fluffy.
It's the perfect everyday loaf, from sandwiches to toast, and is one you need to try! Classic Japanese Milk Bread recipe made with cream, milk, and an extra special something that makes it super soft, fluffy, and moist. Stays fresh for days longer than regular bread. Anda dapat membuat Japanese Milk Bread menggunakan 6 resep dan 4 langkah. Inilah cara Anda memasak itu.
Resep Untuk Membuat Japanese Milk Bread
- Anda membutuhkan 260 gr dari tepung terigu.
- Kemudian 1 butir dari telur + susu cair (150 ml).
- Kemudian 35 gr dari margarin.
- Kemudian 50 gr dari gula pasir.
- Persiapkan 4 gr dari ragi instan / fermipan.
- Kemudian dari Pewarna makanan hijau, biru dan orange.
Making Japanese milk bread for a change. The flavor of a good loaf, the cracking sound of biting into a freshly baked baguette, and the texture of the soft crumb is. Soft as clouds, white as snow, Japanese milk bread is the tender everyday loaf we want to bake right now. The precision required is an excellent excuse to buy a scale, but if you still want to measure out.
Cara Mebuat Japanese Milk Bread
- Tuang dalam wadah tepung terigu, ragi instan dan gula.. sambil di uleni masukan campuran susu cair dan telur sedikit" ya sampai setengah kalis.. kemudian tambahkan margarin uleni lagi sampai kalis.. tutup dan diamkan sampai mengembang 2x lipat.. saya pake hand mixer 😋😋.
- Setelah mengembang kempiskan adonan, bagi menjadi 3 bagian.. masing" beri pewarna makanan, tiap warna bagi lagi menjadi beberapa bagian.. bisa di timbang klu mau sama 😁😁.
- Bulatkan / bentuk adonan dan tata d loyang yang sudah di alasi kertas baking.. kemudian diamkan kembali sampai mengembang.. taburi tepung terigu di atas roti yaa...
- Panaskan oven, masukan roti yang sudah mengembang.. oven sampai matang...
Japanese milk bread (also known as Hokkaido milk bread) is known for it's distinct slightly sweet flavor and soft interior. The secret to this fluffy milk bread is it's use of a starter (water roux). Japanese milk bread is a soft, enriched bread with a signature springy texture that comes from Love homemade bread, but wish you could enjoy that soft, fresh-from-the-oven taste and texture the. Also called Japanese Milk Bread, this milk bread is made very differently and is very moist and also has a light, fluffy and slightly chewy texture. These Japanese milk bread rolls are pillowy soft and fluffy and stay that way for days without any preservatives by using a technique known as the tangzhong method.